Friday 27 January 2012

Amitabh Bachchan, Akon set to jam together

Amitabh Bachchan, Akon set to jam together
While Shah Rukh Khan got Akon to sing Chammak Challo in 2011, Aadesh Shrivatasva will get the international sensation to jam with Big B in 2012.

They will participate in a live concert, first in Mumbai and later in New York, reports Mid Day."That's the 
plan I've quietly been executing. And I've almost got it in place. Amitji's contribution to my album Anthem Of Peace just gives it an entirely different twist. As for Akon, he is my friend and collaborator for anything I want him for," Aadesh Shrivatasva confirms to the tabloid. 

Peace is the theme for the proposed concert.

"There's no reason why it won't happen. The cause is big. And both Amitji and Akon believe in it. I believe the message of peace would be far more effective through Amitji's voice. When he talks, everyone listens. When he sings, the world sings with him," Mid Day quotes the composer.
"Initially there will only be one Big B-Akon live concert in Mumbai in March. The more ambitious plan is to bring them together in New York on 9/ 11 this year," says the report.
Amitabh Akon

No comments:

Post a Comment